Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Calon Isteri/Suami?

Hallluuu~~
 u know what? when i am in the bathroom,i feel like i can write a whole novel...but when i started to sit down and pointing my finger to the keyboard buttons,my ideas go away....sigh...

(i am trying to post in english this time....so any grammatical error please..forgive me...hee~)

everytime,on tv there are a lot of commercials talking about mom's love and dad's love..i watch them and wondered how was my mother met my father? hehe...seems like my thinking is not related but who cares...its still about mom and dad...hehe

so one night...err...evening i think, i find a most suitable time and sit near my mom...i asked "mama, before you marry abah how was your love life? like did you went out dating or something?"...haha...that was so straight forward but i think its okay because my mother laughed...and started to reveal her story..(i asked mom because i'm confirm that abah will certainly don't tell stories like this...hohoho)

mama told me that abah was NOT her first love...before abah,she had fallen in love with one man...i don't remember his name,but mama was totally in love with him....because she told me that they communicate through letters(aww...so romantic)...then she told me that when she was in practical for teaching program, an ustaz if i'm not mistaken also took an interest in her...but she already had this "man"  inside her heart...

that time,mama and abah were just friends...they were schoolmates....and to make story short, this "man" sent his 'rombongan meminang' to my mama's house(my tok ki's house actually)....BUT, MY TOK KI REFUSED HIM!...mama did not know why but tok ki did not interested with him....and...what do you think? did mama defend her love? did she protested? NO~~ she gave up her love and follows what tok ki told her....mama said she sent back all the letters to the 'man'....mama is more afraid to tok ki than defending her love....it was incredible mama....i respect you..hehe

then, mama did not tell how she and abah fallen in love but mama told me that when abah sent his 'rombongan meminang', tok ki accepted him.....and so, they engaged and got married not long after that.....

actually,i learnt something....that is we can be fallen in love with anybody,but make sure that he/she pass the 'criteria' that your parents want.....if not, you will face the situation like my mama faced...but you can also take my mama as an example...she really is a super-daughter...willing to sacrifice her love to not disobey her father...and no doubt,she is my 'supermama' of course..hehee....

the moral of the story is although you have someone in your mind,remember,he/she will not certainly be your husband/wife...follow your parents' saying because they know you better,longer,and closer...compared to your man/girl in your mind...

like my mama said, for now,just be friends, do not put up too much hope for her(as for me) because if you failed, you will 'frust menonggeng"...haha...(i agree with her but if i already have someone in my mind, why not i take advice from mama,and then try to shape her like my mama wants) its always about mama because in my family mama is the decision maker for me and my siblings,and abah will refine them if they are not suitable..hehee...

peace (^^,)v

~PARENTS' LOVE IS ETERNITY~

No comments:

Post a Comment